Thursday, July 19, 2012

SHOPPING IN KOREA

Here's the latest from Davis:

We took a taxi over to a shopping center in Ichiton district and I have sadly spent a decent amount of money, though I did get some cool stuff out of it. However the amount spoken of is relative.

I'll be relaxing soon at the hotel, and I think I'll be going out again later today. However I'm going to conserve my money now.

Unfortunately... I've misplaced my watch. I believe I know where it is, and provided I'm right, it will then only be a matter of me locating where it went.

I'll be back late Wednesday, if everything goes according to schedule.
Davis

I wonder what the sign says?

How colorful is that?

Well he does "feed" us spiritually.

K F C seems to be everywhere.

Looks like many of the signs are in English too.





We later on had a fancy lunch, however I missed the first two courses and thus was a little underfed. I did make it in time to get a succulent steak fillet, which was as tender as could be and covered I a delicious brown sauce. We also had a magnificent salad with this somewhat sweet salad dressing. Last,  but not least, was dessert: a tiny slice of a creamy cake covered in a sweet, huckleberry like sauce, with whipped deann and a red berry. I tried the berry, expecting it to be sweet, but it was actually quite sour, and made me pucker up.



We went out last night, it was raining again very lightly, so we got ice cream and korean pizza. We carried the pizza to Sanders and my room and ate it as a big group whilst watching both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. The pizza was delicious, and it was nice to recap the movies before seeing the third one.

I must have collapsed into sleep before the end of the 2nd movie, as I woke up with my DS still playing.

Still, things are going well. Today I had a nice large breakfast, perhaps too large, and now we're going to go shopping and sight seeing.







1 comment:

  1. Nice recap, Davis. Thanks for taking us along (electronically, anyway) on your trip.

    Uncle Dennis

    P.S. The food shepherd! Nice catch!

    ReplyDelete