Tuesday, March 6, 2012

UPDATE ON ARIA

I've been asking for and getting some updates on some of the older grandkids.  Today we feature:
ARIA

Here's her report:

"Of course I can spare some time for the blog, it's my pleasure! And so far we're doing okay, we're just working out some of the little kinks that come with the beginning of season. We will be traveling to Arizona over Spring Break (March 12-19) for a tournament and that should be pretty exciting. I am starting out as left fielder and I do occasionally get the opportunity to pitch. I think I'm hitting pretty well too.

I will graduate in May this year with my associates. I want to do wedding planning, so I am going to try and major in Event planning (I love the idea of being a wedding planner) and minor in business. We'll see though, it's pretty up in the air. I want to go to BYU Hawaii next year to play softball, but I'm not sure they want me or not yet. My friends and I have a good time, we make videos and think we are hilarious. Whether or not anyone else does is a different story, but we humor ourselves. I don't really know anything else to tell you, hopefully I think this is a decent overview of what I'm doing. Life isn't too exciting but I love it still! I hope you are doing well, I miss you!" (and we miss you too, Aria!)

Here's some shots of Aria.

Now that's some action!
Helping out at the chili feed.

Chili feed.  They are taking care of the cash box.

Traveling outfits.  That's their bus in the background.
She's the cutie on the left.

Dorm parents gathering.  Aria being a big sister.

Aria, front row, 2nd from right.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty lady! I miss that girl. Can't wait til she comes home for Summer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, THAT is a THOUSAND Watt Smile!!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete