Sunday, March 11, 2012

MARCH 12TH IS COMING . . .

Zip went another month!  Tomorrow will be March 12th and time for reporting how you are doing on your 2012 goals.  Has a slump hit you?  Are you going gangbusters?  Are you somewhere in between?

I suspect, the odds for winning might be a little better this month, (as a few birdies have whispered in my ears) but I could be wrong.

Brush off that goal list and let me know how many sticks and for what should be entered for you.

As I said before, the easiest way for me to tally is something like this;
"I get 3 sticks this month.  One for Temple attendance, one for reading a book, and one for practicing my Spanish every day." 

The deadline to report will be midnight, but keep in mind, my computer is a tad slow at getting my emails, so earlier is better.





A "Grant" may be heading your way.


The drawing will be Tuesday afternoon.







Davis told me that he used his money to buy a new martial arts uniform.  I think we need a picture, don't you???????  Until I get one this one will have to do.  How about it Davis?


I look forward to hearing from all of you. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment