Friday, October 3, 2014

UNLOADING THE BOXES AT MY NEW DIGS!


Many hands make light work!

Dennis drove the truck over to my new home and very soon 12 (count 'em, twelve!) helpful men were there to unload the truck. There were lots of boxes and most of them went in the storage room for dealing with at a later time.
 Making the turn from the outside into my entry hall.
(The guy in the grey sweat shirt is Katie's father-in-law)
(the guy in the red shirt was the first to arrive and he did yeoman duty)!

Living area.


Kitchen.



 Bedroom with new mattress.

 bathroom (only one toilet to clean!)

Another view of bedroom.



 Everything we didn't know what to do with, went in the storage area!

Boxes, and boxes, and boxes, oh my!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed! You'll be settled in no time my most organized Mom! Love you, Julie

    ReplyDelete