Wednesday, October 1, 2014

NEW DIGS

Here's some before pictures of my new apartment.


 You have just come down the steps from the garage and have entered my apartment.

 These cupboards are to the left and can store the vacuum etc., coats, etc.

 This is the bedroom and the end of the entry hall.

Great walk-in closet.

 Linen cupboard right out side the bathroom and in the bedroom corner.

 Lovely bathroom, deep tub!

 This is an electric fireplace. I will probably move it into the living room. I have my sliders ready to move it. It can plug in, in any outlet.

This is the kitchen. To the right of the fridge are folding doors behind which is a washer and dryer.

Living room with kitchen right behind it. Kind of one big room.

Different angle of the kitchen.

 This is the right side of the living room. 

This is my storage area.


At 3p Dennis is getting a truck. He will drive it to Costco where I have purchased a mattress and springs. He will then drive to Ken and Coppelia's and hopefully some of their ward members will be there at 5p to load the truck. Then it's over to my new place where hopefully some members from Cobble Creek 5th ward will be there to unload the truck.

There you have it! In a few hours we are going to fit a round peg into a square hole!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a lovely apartment and so much storage! A bit jealous of your tub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful apartment! Hope the move went well! Love you, Julie

    ReplyDelete