Monday, October 20, 2014

GRAB BAR

When my landlord (Tracy)  decided to put a grab bar in his shower, he asked me if I would like one as well. My tub/shower is very deep and really has nothing to hold on to when you get in, so I thought it would be a good idea to have one as well. Tracy didn't feel competent enough to do it himself, so he called his contractor friend, Hans, and together they got the job done. 
 Hans put the rug in the tub just in case something should drop.
 Here he is using his new $40 stud finder.

 He measured and measured and had a hard time finding the studs. No one wanted to drill in the wrong place.Finally Tracy got out his $20 stud finder and between the two, they were successful. They spend at least 30 minutes looking for the studs so they wouldn't drill in the wrong place. Hans said he was going to take his $40 stud finder back to the store and get his money back!

 Four hands make this job a lot easier.

Voila!


2 comments: