Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A FUN ACTIVITY

In the past, Sue has sent me some very special hand made cards. There is a very talented lady in "our" ward who every once and awhile offers a class for making cards. She only charges for the actual cost (what could be better than that!) and it is a fun couple of hours.  I've been to two and enjoyed both very much.

 Tammy (in the dark shirt) is the teacher. She opens her home to two classes. One at 1p and the other at 7p. How accommodating is that! She puts a heavy piece of plastic on her table and provides all the punches, card stock, inks, etc.

 My chair is the empty one. I'm taking the pictures!

 There were just the four of us, so we got lots of attention. Dixie, my landlady and really a fun, nice woman is at the end of the table. Sue and I made one of each.


We didn't exactly make cards this time. The black one on the left can hold a candy bar (Snickers, Mars, etc.) and the other two can hold little corn candies, etc.


1 comment:

  1. Mom - I'll be checking the mail for my special card with a snickers - just kidding! They are wonderful. Are they Stamp-it-up! punches? There are some ladies here in Rolfe who love making cards. Love you, Julie

    ReplyDelete