Monday, October 20, 2014

PUMPKIN PATCH

Here in Utah, they really know how to do some Pumpkin Patches. I drive by this one every once and awhile and decided I should pull over and take some pictures.

 Those are giant tubes the kids can slide down.
 
 The tractor is set to take the people on a little excursion.

 This Mom has her kids in a wagon as they go around checking just what pumpkins to choose.

 These little donkeys (or burros?) might be for kiddies to ride? I think the second from the right might be carrying a little burrito!

There are many pumpkins to choose from.

 Here's a shot of them growing in the field.

 The field goes on forever and across the highway is more pumpkins. (There's another one of those thing-a-ma-jigs).

Here's a shot from my car (without using the zoom as I did in the others). Check out those mountains. Too bad we didn't have those October blue skies that day.

1 comment:

  1. I've only sorta noticed this driving by. I need to see stuff better like my mama! Thanks, mom.
    Love,
    Jr.

    ReplyDelete