Wednesday, September 26, 2012

GERMAINE'S EMPORIUM




One of Carol's goals this year is to put up a website for their store. She has completed the first step of getting on Facebook. They no longer sell feed and grain and have moved more to "emporium" type things. It is a wonderful store that you can spend hours looking at all the different areas. There's lots of antiques, knick-knacks, memorbilia, saddles, guns, well, you name it and they probably have it. What they need now is lots of followers. I encourage you to take a look at their page and suggest it to your friends. They want lots of "friends" to help spread the word.
 





Here are some more pictures to enjoy.





2 comments:

  1. This is the kind of place where I could spend many an hour. Wonderful. It really needs a video blog to do it justice. It would be so interesting to take an item and do this whole story about it. Sort of an updated "The Source" (by Michener), but using fun insights. I can see it becoming an internet darling with the right approach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE your store! What I wouldn't give to have a place like that around here. I could spend HOURS there. Ever think of moving to Iowa? Heh.

    BTW, don't know if it matters, but it's spelled "memorabilia" (yes, I had to look it up).

    Your store: Best I've EVER seen. Some day I hope to get there....

    Much LOVE!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete