Friday, November 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER AGLE

 
Posted by Picasa

Twenty-three years ago we welcomed one of the sweetest spirits ever sent to earth. Happy birthday Danielle. This picture was taken on her baptism day and now, 15 years later, our dear Danielle is serving the Lord on her mission and has to have one of the most positive attitudes I've ever seen.

Here are a few excerps from the openings and closings of her letters to the family.
The "middles" (too long to include here but are inspiring) are filled with all the events going on in her weekly endeavors. ____________________________________________________________________________
"Dear fantastic, fabulous, amazing, incredible, best Agles EVER of my life!!!

I just love you soooo very much! I hope that are having the best week so far and that things are going well.

I hope you see Heavenly Father's choicest blessings poured out upon you this week! Know that I love you and that I am blessed to have the best family ever! Hoorah for Israel!

Love always,
___________________________________________________________________________
Holy smokes family, I love you so stinking much, it’s not even funny! Mua, mua mua,mua (kisses for each of you!).

Hoorah for Israel! I love you all, I love the work, I love the Lord!

Love always,
____________________________________________________________________________
Hello bestest, best Agles in the world!! I just cannot tell you how much I completely adore you! I love you sooooo very much and know that I think I am the luckiest person alive to have the best family ever! I love it!

This week was a week continuing the miracle streak!

I love you so much, and I truly, truly love the mission. I am so lucky to serve in the best mission with the best areas, the best missionaries and the best people ever!

I love you always!!"

2 comments:

  1. She gets the articulate erudition from both parents, although I think Dennis is the more verbose of the two, and the sweetness from Suzanne--(I am trying to use some BIG words just to perk me up--it is almost closing time on Saturday!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone knows BIG words, it's you, Carol.

    ReplyDelete