Thursday, November 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KENNY!

 

He still has that same cute smile, doesn't he?

Ken has been working long hours especially the last few weeks, and travelling all over the country. Here's a little blurb he sent to me that expressed his thankfulness for a tender mercy.

"Here is a funny thing that happened to me. I got to the airport and went to get my boarding pass. I was about to go on a 4.5 hour flight sitting in the middle seat, which is always a bit of an uncertain event and seldom enjoyable. But, to my luck, I saw that I could change seats. Not just to a non-middle seat, but to an exit row aisle seat. Always nice. I was pretty happy about that. Then, as I was going to my seat I noticed a guy in it and I'm thinking great. The seat is overbooked. I show him my seat assignment and he acknowledges that he is in my seat. He asks me if I want to switch and I'm skeptical, but then he shows me his number, 4A. So, I'm on the flight in First Class with internet access and all."

(The guy's brother was also flying but not in first class and he wanted to sit with him.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: