Monday, November 22, 2010

ANTONIA



Alexandra was cast to play Antonia, niece of Don Quixote, in Timpview High School's "Man of La Mancha." She did a wonderful job with her part, including the fun high bits in the trio, "I'm Only Thinking of Him." The production was really enjoyable and has garnered standing ovations every night. It closes Monday with a 4 pm show. Then Alexandra has a few days of final prep work before her dance concert, in which she also will perform her senior solo. Plus keeping up on all her school work. She is keeping very busy.

Sounds like Sashy is making the most of her senior year. Way to go girl.

2 comments:

  1. Such talent in such a talented family. Her strong determination will be the key to her gliding through such a demanding schedule. I could not be more proud of her. My loss is not being able to see her perform on stage, but my gain is being able to know I will be able to know she will be my GRANDdaughter forever.

    Grandpa Agle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad I missed the show. I know that she was fantastic (I pictured it).

    ReplyDelete