Saturday, February 2, 2013

MEMORIES

 Avon Price
 
 Christmas 1953
Jane, Rita, Ann, Betty
Avon
 
 Henry, Dennis, Joe, Bill
Dad
 The Chai Family
Henry holding Maui, Beki, Kim, Keo, Ann, Bonnie and Little Nala. Leaving Hawaii and returning to the mainland.

 
 The Agles arriving in Hawaii. June 1965. Met by the Chai's and showered with leis. Ann is holding Kenny in the back. January is in the middle of the picture and Dennis, Carol, & Ruth are in front.

 Hike to Laie Falls.
Ann, Dad Price, Mom Price (hairnet to stop the wind blowing her hair, and me.

3 comments:

  1. SO MANY fun pictures! And ones I haven't seen before, too! What a Wonderful Life!

    Is Laie Falls that same as Sacred Falls? I remember that hike! There were passion fruit trees on the way that you could eat. Talk about paradise!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I loved seeing these photos and really look forward to seeing your blog each morning! Love you, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laie Falls is different from Sacred Falls. Grandma & Grandpa went with us to Sacred Falls. I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure this picture is of Laie Falls. Best guess.

    ReplyDelete