Friday, February 15, 2013

DUCK HUNTING

What can be more fun than getting up BEFORE the crack of dawn, (way before), IN THE  WINTER, driving several miles and hiding in cold, damp marshes for hours? You guessed it. DUCK HUNTING. One of Uncle Steve's favorite things to do. He, along with two buddies and a dog (Ottis) enjoyed this activity recently and here are a few pictures.

 Now that is a gorgeous sunrise.
 
 Get the decoys out on the pond and wait for the ducks to arrive.
 
Got one!  Ottis doing what he does best. Great dog.
 
 
Steve with Ottis and a friend.
 
 
Ottis sure knows how to pose. The guy behind him is pretty good too!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, "Ottis" with TWO "T"s! A FANCY dogg I see!

    Uncle Steve looks GREAT. Hope he likes duck! I had duck alarange (sp) once and LOVED it, but then I'm partial to fruit and meat.

    Ruth

    P.S. My hieroglyphic code to enter this post was 5095 ViDUCKl, I kid you not!

    ReplyDelete