Friday, October 22, 2010

THE CARLTON FAMILY



Seated: McCoy 4, Quinton 9, Declan 6
Standing: Eddy, Rhiannon and Archer 1


Dad/Grandpa and I have just returned from a visit to Arizona. We arrived in Thatcher and met Carol at Rhiannon and Eddy's house where we visited awhile and checked out the latest project they have done which is finish the "Arizona" room, a play room where most of the children's toys are kept. Rhiannon keeps everything neat and tidy, and the children are allowed one play thing from the closet at a time and before they can have another, the first one must be gathered up and put away. This helps to control all those itty-bitty legos, k-necks (?) and the like from becoming an overwhelming mess.

Their boys are very sweet and well mannered. We just loved visiting them. More on our trip tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely, young family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mom! I am so anxious to hear about your AZ trip. I hope you had as much fun as we did this Spring. Sorry you guys were rained out of the soccer games today - we were looking forward to seeing you. I love you and I was sorry to miss the Happy Birthday song with Erik and the kids. I think you are aging backwards so I am not sure birthdays apply to you any longer. You are my inspiration. Much love, Kristin

    ReplyDelete