Friday, August 26, 2016

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

 I arrived in SoCal at the end of a long day so after a short greeting, I was ready to take a shower and collapse into bed. I spent several days there enjoying being with the family, the weather, their pool and catching up on the busy lives of the Agle Bunch.
  
 Southern California Utility Solutions recently moved into a new building.

 At the front doors you see this beautiful garden in front of you.

 There they are. Count six down.

 Go through and down the hall, around the corner . . . 

 And there they be!
  
 Erik's office. They are still working on the decorative finishing touches.

 Making sure they get the pictures on the wall in the right place.

 Kristin's office. It also is a work in progress.
(Doesn't she look great!)

Erik took me to lunch.

 He had pork chops and I had fish tacos. Yummy.

 Lindsey was so nice to let me have her bedroom and bath while she slept on the sofa.
This school day she dressed all in pink!

It was Travis' birthday while I was there. Here he is with some friends as they prepare to go paintballing. 

(Dad was always the picture taker, so though I did a lot of things while there, 
I usually forgot to take the pictures.)

Now on the Northern California.

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo of you and Erik. You both look wonderful! Love you- Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great trip! Everyone looks so big!

    ReplyDelete