Tuesday, August 23, 2016

MY JAUNT TO CALIFORNIA

 I had a shot in my back that made it much more comfortable for me to sit so I thought it was now or never.
I headed down to St. George and planned to stay with the Rummlers and if I felt I couldn't continue to California I'd rest a day or so and come back. After a days rest, I decided to continue on.
 The first stop was to see my dear friend Annie, from St. George. She was at work, so I stopped there and met some of her employees and toured her warehouse.


Some of her employees.

 One of her quilts decorating the wall.

 Inventory.

She designs and sells patterns mostly for making bags and totes. They are really nice and very popular.


Then it was on to Dameron Valley to visit the Rummlers.
 This is the elk that Steve got while hunting last year.

 It's size is VERY impressive.


After a short stay at the Rummlers I continued on to SoCal.

No comments:

Post a Comment