Monday, June 16, 2014

OH WHAT DO YOU DO IN THE SUMMERTIME . . .

Who knew there were still "swimming holes"? Apparently the little town of Mona has one, and Sashy and friends had a great summer activity. Sashy writes:

Yes! I went to the Mona rope swing with a group of friends. Mona is located about 25 minutes south of Springville and around the Mona lake are a couple free rope swings! It was a lot of fun except for the first time I did it, I got really scared and hesitated to jump off and ended up falling off the tree! Last minute though I grabbed onto the rope as well so I was able to fall into the water otherwise it could have been sudden death! Immediately after I went again so as to 'get back on that horse' and I did it successfully. 

 Buddies.


Looks really high to me!

 oops! 
Hair ribbon still in tact. Whew!

 Ta-da!

And then for Father's Day . . . 

3 comments:

  1. Sashy ~ You are so beautiful! Looks like a lot of fun, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned something about this trip (the near-death experience) that I hadn't known before! This is where to go to get the scoop, obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO MUCH FUN!! But, Yikes! That's a high platform! Good for you for getting back on that horse.

    Much love!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete