Friday, June 6, 2014

Aria

Ken Agle here for Aria. Last week, Aria was a bit too busy to write much other than to say that she was too busy to write. This week, Aria was transferred from her beloved La Reina area. I guess all good things must come to an end. Except, if you read Aria's message for this week, you'll realize that this isn't true. Hope you enjoy.
Yes, as you might have already seen on fb I have been transferred. After 11 months of my wonderful reign in La Reina I have been called off to another sector. They called me Friday night and now I am here in Diego Portales. I really feel like this is some kind of dream. Even while packing my things, I felt like everything was so surreal. I was also impressed at how many things one accumulates over the space of time! Good thing I have my expert traveling Dad who taught me how to pack, thanks dad 
I also have said a lot of goodbyes this last weekend. And I admit, it was really difficult to say goodbye. I really have come to love the people in La Reina. But it really made me think about the Plan of Salvation. Really, how perfect is the plan God has given us! He truly did think of every single one of us. Especially the crying missionaries. Because even though, goodbyes are always hard. I know that no matter what it isn´t the end, that someday I am going to see them all again. Perhaps not in this life, but in the next. How grateful I am for forever! I also have thought quite a bit about the talk given by President Uchtdorf last conference. It proved true, I really don´t like endings! Saying goodbye this last weekend, to me, felt like an ending! We have a part inherently inside of us, that resists any type of ending. We don´t like the end of movies, the end of our favorite book series, the end of whatever-we don´t like it. “Why is this? Because we are made of the stuff of eternity. We are eternal beings, children of the Almighty God, whose name is Endless and who promises eternal blessings without number. Endings are not our destiny." Someday we will return to our Heavenly home, and it´ll be without end 
Anyway, I love you, sorry this email is again lame. I just have had no time to prewrite anything, I was packing and saying goodbye alllll weekend. But just know I love you always!!! Thank you for writing me.
Hermana Ar Agle

THANK YOU HERMANA AGLE FOR YOUR SERVICE AND GREAT ATTITUDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment