Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A LITTLE EXCITEMENT AT THE CARLTON HOUSEHOLD.


Eddy brought home a set of golf clubs his friend was giving away. Eddy and the kids where having fun playing in the backyard with them. The following morning the kids were playing outside . . . 

 Little culprit


 Re-enactment! (minus the blood)

. . . when I heard panic filled screaming so I ran to see and they brought McCoy who was literally covered in blood. His entire face was so covered I couldn't tell where he was hurt. There was blood everywhere! Once I wiped it off I saw a really deep gash about and inch deep

 Finished product!

Three stitches latter and lots of crying things settled down. Now his eye is swollen shut and the golf clubs have been banned. Apparently Archy hit McCoy when he was trying to hit the ball. Fun times at the ranch!

Boys will be boys. Next!!!


2 comments:

  1. See? But what you DID was create a memory! It's practically not a childhood if SOMEONE doesn't get stitches or a broken arm every now and then!

    Love the reenactment!

    We'll see you soon!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised that Rhiannon and Eddie don't know all of the ER people by their first names! I, too, love the reenactment! Julie

    ReplyDelete