Friday, April 26, 2013

SPRING????

Here's some pictures Julie sent a week ago just to show us the storm, but since NO ONE has sent any news, I'll post these. (Hint, hint.)

Those colored things in the trees are lights they hung to twinkle at night.


 Here's what Julie wrote:

I am attaching some pictures from last week - Tuesday -  It Snowed!! You don't have to post them it was just a surprise and it mostly melted by the afternoon.  We are maybe going to get a bit more snow this week.  It has been so cold!  The heat at the PO wasn't working yesterday (Mon.).  The city guys came to light the furnace but they didn't get there until 11:00 so it was 62 degrees in a cold brick building - burrrr.  I took a couple of hours to warm up.

I got the job as manager of the golf club so I will be able to pick up lots of hours there and maybe Scott and I can get a little caught up.  He is also working as a grounds keeper which is great!


It looks like a winter wonderland (but that's more fun in the winter, not spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment