Monday, April 22, 2013

AFTER DINNER

After dinner a little concert, some card games and a tour of the backyard.
 Sophie's homemade drum set. She's quite the drummer!
 
 Some beautiful music played for us by Steven.
 
And Ken

 Cute couple!
 
 Nathan is setting up the card game.
 
 It was a beautiful, warm day but a little cool for some.
 
 Come into my green house.
 
 In those flats are seeds of just about everything you can think of that should be in a garden.


 The Agle Farm
 
 The walkway goes between the raised garden beds. No more getting down on your knees. The old baby bed will provide trellis'.
 Corner garden filled with flower bulbs.
 
 We're sitting on a special rock. Can you make out what it says?



 
You go girl!
I think I'll join her.
 
 Yipee!

A beautiful garden sculpture.
 
Their collection (so far) of signs.

3 comments:

  1. I love the backyard ~ what a great place to hand out and I may have to steal a few ideas. The best part is the raised garden with baby beds! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have the COOLEST BACKYARD ever!! You've inspired me! This is the year! THIS is the year I do something with mine! Perhaps I'll even MOW.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agle Farm is awesome. You've been busy.

    ReplyDelete