Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SOME BLASTS FROM THE PAST

No new news. What's a Mom to do? Post some old pictures. Enjoy. (But I'm looking for news items).
This was taken in Cedar City @ 1974. It's from an old slide that
was in poor condition. I restored it as best as possible.
I love the setting and arrangement. Sad that it is so faded.

THIS JUST IN!
Dennis jr. just sent me a copy of the above photo that he
was able to clean up even more.  Nice job, Dennis.  Thanks.

Dennis and Jane in full Hawaiian attire.  Probably @ 1968.

Avon Averett Price.  Age 76, visiting us in Cedar City.

Joseph and Avon Price visiting the Chais and Agles in Hawaii.
Taken at The Bishop Museum in Honolulu.
Dad had exema on his hands and had to wear cotton gloves.


Erik with Grandma Anderson when she came to visit us
in Cedar City.  1973

1 comment:

  1. I think baby Erik is either channeling Don Rickles or Winston Churchill. Uncanny. Now that I think of it, Erik is sort of a wisecracking statesman.

    ReplyDelete