Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NEWS FLASH ! ! !

As you may know, Dennis jr. has been here to spend a few days with the folks and to do a few chores around the house. One of the things he did was to enable you to make comments on the blog much easier.  Here's what he wrote: 
This is an example of where you could post your comments.
Hope to hear from you soon!

"Now you don't have to register and sign away your life in order to post comments on the blog. Just scroll to the bottom of any post that you want to comment on, click the comments box, add your comments, you then have the option of adding your name or commenting anonymously, then click publish.


It will then ask you to enter the squiggly word to make sure you are a human and not a spamming computer, and that's all there is to it!"

4 comments:

  1. I would like to comment on the ease of commenting except I have no comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, I thought of one. It would be nice if people would comment a bit more. See, I've already made two of them. Just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in. I hear mom loves those who comment the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will committ to commenting! Why? Because this blog is fantisimo!! Thank you for all your hard work! I love my family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete