Monday, April 4, 2011

SPRING BREAK IN NEW YORK CITY

Recently Katie and 2 friends went to NYC for Spring break and Katie got to tromp the old stomping grounds. I asked her to send me some info and pictures so here we go.

For Spring Break 2011, I went to New York with Daren and our friend Mark. It was so much fun! Looking back, I think we did everything except go to the Empire State Building. It has been almost one year since I moved home and it was nice to go back and make new memories and remember the good ones I made when I lived out there.
My favorite night out there was when Daren and I went to Spider Man: Turn Off the Dark.


 But before we went to the play, Daren and I planned on going out to eat. While we were looking for the One-Minute Deli (which, despite it's name, takes a lot than a longer than one-minute), Daren saw a pair of shoes he loved in the Cole Haan window. We decided to go in for fun, just to try them on. But, as most girls know, when you try something on and love it, there is no leaving the store without buying them. Daren soon found this out. As soon as he tried on the pair that fit him, he was sold. They are a beautiful pair of shoes and every time he wears them, I melt a little bit.


After the Cole Haan moment of 2011, we rushed to Spider Man the Musical. It is the musical that everyone is talking about because the actors keep getting hurt. It was probably the worst play I have ever been to, but it was the best play in the sense that it was so much fun and just ridiculous! Daren and I had so much fun laughing the whole way through it.

It was such a fun Spring Break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment