Saturday, April 30, 2011

A GREAT WAY TO CELEBRATE "THE" WEDDING

This just in from Rhiannon:  I think she created a winner!

In honor of Will & Kate nuptials, we Carltons threw a Royal Wedding Viewing Party Friday Evening.  Everyone wore head wear and we enjoyed watching the whole wedding while eating Mixed Nuts,Baked Potato Poppers, Mozzarella Sticks, Grapes, Strawberries & Cream, Egg Salad Sandwiches,Turkey & Swiss Sandwiches, Salt & Vinegar Chips, Bugles, Carrots, Cucumber, Celery & Ranch, Sugar Cookies & Mini Eclairs. I figured I could get my house of men to enjoy the wedding with me if I had really good food to keep them interested. We first had appetizers then a while later something else and then something else. It was great fun to decorate and fix all the food.
Cheers
Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment