Friday, December 31, 2010

MEET JEANINE KRAUS, DEREK SANDERS FIANCEE

Here is the happy couple. So that we can know more about Jeanine, I asked her to give me a short bio. I've met her and she is a jewel. Derek loves her dearly and she adores him as well. She is a wonderful match for him. They plan to have their wedding sometime in the Autumn.
Here's her bio:
I was born and raised in San Mateo (about 20 minutes south of San Francisco) and I'm a true California girl who loves the sun and beaches. I graduated with a BS in Hospitality and Tourism Management from San Diego State University, which is where Derek and I met our freshmen year. Becky, my mom, is from Oahu and is newly retired which she loves loves loves! My dad Bruce recently passed earlier this year and never had a chance to meet Derek, however, I know that he would love him just as much as I do! Lindsay is my older sister and to say we are close would be an understatement! I'll be completing my last chunk of nursing prerequisites in Spring and applying to programs in the Bay Area with the eventual goal of becoming an RN. I am a huge Giants and 49ers fan... Derek and I joke about how 2010 has been an amazing year for us because we fell in love, got engaged and the Giants won the World Series :) He is my best friend and I fall in love with him more and more each day...this is just a very exciting and special time for us!

An added bonus for Derek is Jeanine loves sports!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! You look great together, and I hope we have a chance to meet you possibly at the Agle reunion July 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess my heart must have been getting prepared for this because I almost didn't mind seeing the Giants win the World Series (almost). But, this is very wonderful news. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete