Monday, October 31, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO . . . ME!

A very surprise birthday party to celebrate my 80th! So fun!
 I thought I was having dinner with January and Beki! 
Nope. . .surprise . . .!!!!!

 My oldest and dearest friend from way back in the Hawaii days...Kaye.
 She catches up with me this December.

 My cute married grandkids, Curtis, Sashy, Aria, Nate.

 January and Beki made it happen. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

 At the table with dear friends and neighbors, Tracy and Dixie.

 January with Mike & Liz and January's good friend Sherrie.

 Coppelia with the young-uns.

 Here's the whole group. Dennis was picking Suzanne up from her return trip to UK. They dropped in later along with Maui & Kara. (Ken was the photographer.Thanks, Ken.)

 If you're going to be 80 I guess you might as well enjoy it!

 Mingle, mingle, mingle.

There was even presents! Wonderful, wonderful presents.



1 comment:

  1. Yeah Mom! I am so glad you enjoyed your surprise party! LOVE you -Julie

    ReplyDelete