Friday, February 26, 2016

A HIKE UP THE CANYON

Suzanne does this walk with Brannigan quite often but this is only my second time. Yesterday when I was on my walk, I thought the next time I go (which was today) I'll take my camera and get some pictures of this beautiful walk.

It is 3.1 miles from my door to the parking lot. 

This is one view from the start of the trail. 

When you leave the parking lot, you cross over Hobble Creek on this bridge. 

Apparently there was a school house at one time around here. 

 Here's the second bridge about 20 minutes away. The sign on the left reads as below:

 And now you know how the name Hobble Creek came about!

 On the bridge looking east.

 On the bridge looking west.

 A sign just across the second bridge.

 Another mountain view.

 I guess this trail has a name!!!

 As you enter the parking lot.

Looking back to the start of the trail and my red Saturn Vue.

1 comment:

  1. And already mom has done this lovely walk more than I have.

    ReplyDelete