Tuesday, January 7, 2014

HOW NOT TO GET YOUR TOOTSIES WARM!

In winter at the Agle's house in Springville, Suzanne often helps warm up the kitchen a little more by turning on the oven and leaving the door open. It's so nice to stand in front of it and feel that warmth. What you don't want to do is when your feet are very cold, hasten their warmth by sticking your tootsie inside to warm it up a little faster! If your tootsie should happen to touch the heating element, this is what could happen! 

 How does it get that coloring, you wonder?
 To the ER for some professional help.

 This stocking would explain it all.

 The ER doctor pulling out the threads one by one.
And yes, it did HURT.

 Half way there.

 Success!

 Mama dressing the wound. (For quite a few weeks!)

 Sashy had to wear a boot during those weeks.

Almost all better!

2 comments:

  1. I think that's the CUTEST little Princess foot I ever did see! This sounds like something I would do. Perhaps it's a hereditary thing...

    YOUCH!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. I confess I found out about this after the fact. I called to say I was on my way home, and Danielle said that there was a little situation going on, and the mom and Sash were at the hospital. Always such a fun kind of call...

    Dennis Jr.

    ReplyDelete