Tuesday, September 10, 2013

WRAP UP WEDNESDAY

Here's a wrap-up of a few things going on in the families.

Kristin & Erik Agle:
For Kristin's birthday they headed to San Diego to knock off one of the things are her "bucket list". Looks like they had 
F-U-N.



Ken and Davis Agle:
Here's a co-ink-a-dink.Ken left on Monday to fly to Kansas. He booked the flight several weeks ago. As the co-ink-a-dink, Davis was scheduled to fly out that same morning to head to Ventura. Here's what Ken wrote:
Okay, a small miracle. I'm leaving to a project today in Kansas City. I found out that Davis Agle (Elder Agle) was leaving to his mission today!!! I sleuthed that he would be flying to Santa Barbara via Denver. Being the savvy traveler, I figured that it had to be one of the morning flights. My flight leaves at 10. I tried the first four and no luck. With 5 minutes before my boarding, I decide to go to the other terminal and see if I can find him. As I'm running, who do I see from behind, but the unmistakable walk of said Elder. I call out and he turns. Needless to say, that was one great moment for me. Granted, it wasn't the one I'm expecting in 102 weeks, but you know I sort of needed this one. That was one great Tender Mercy.



January & Bob Sanders:
And next, January and Bob and thousands of their friends went to see the ball game in San Francisco. A friend of a friend joined them for awhile, who has a World's Series Championship ring. Well, you know January. She asked if she could try it on. Here's the pictures!




 "Hi mom and dad. Got to try on the real diamond world series champion ring...mucho diamonds!"

Alexandra Agle:

Who has two thumbs and bought their very own car. That's

right, THIS (jumping) GIRL. It's a very lovely Dodge Caliber

and I shall call it THE BLUE FAIRY.  (From Pinocchio,

obviously). A big thanks to my Papa for being my personal

car guide and cut-throat negotiator; Katie for taking the 

photo, and Daren for photobombing!


And lastly, Lindsey Agle:

Erik writes: 1st game of the season. Almost called because 

of  high temps but they were able to finish. Lindsey and the 

other "Orange Crush" teammates ended with a win.

Way to go, Lindsey



2 comments:

  1. GREAT updates - and very BRAVE, using aaaallll those subjects in one post! I know whereof I speak. Much easier to spread 'em all out in bits and pieces, you Brave Woman, you!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog "comment". It's nice to know when someone reads your blog and will comment on it.
    I read Sashy's latest and it was so interesting and I tried 5 times to comment, but it wouldn't accept my password. :-(

    ReplyDelete