Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A VISIT FROM OUR SON, DENNIS

I'm back. 'Had a little glitch in my computer. Dennis jr. solved by telling me to turn it off and then on again. Can you believe it. That's all it took!

About once a year Dennis takes some time off to come and visit the folks. We love it! He tunes up our computers, and anything else that needs attention. He has to do his day job during the day but in the evening he gets to enjoy So Cal and do his exercise run on the beaches. It's a Win-Win. 

Remember our incliner? He tried it out. Here's the proof!  


 Me introducing Dennis to Big Blue.

 He's on!

 "Are you sure this is going to be okay?"

 Wheeeeeeee!
Notice the up-side-down clock so I can time my session.

Full patio shot! He survived and I think rather enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. Either that, or he's a really good actor!

    That's my bro!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't quite put my finger on why, but it felt like I had a lot of blood rushing to my head.

    ReplyDelete