Sunday, December 30, 2012

UPdates

We are getting lots of guesses for the "Where in the World is Aria Going?"contest.
 Ken encourages EVERYONE who wants to, to enter. Deadline 1/4/2013.

This email just in from Aria: 
I am super excited! I can't wait to see where people are sending me. My papers are being reviewed in Salt Lake. My bishop can track its progress. I may get it this week!

And now for the 2013 Contest:

I'm getting lots of goals sent in. Almost everyone is sending in 1 -3 goals. It seems that it is harder to set all the goals at one time and I certainly agree.  I'm doing mine one or two at a time also.

I'm making up a 3 x 5 card for everyone who enters with the Mickey Pie Mouse on one side and the goals on the other. I'll color in the monthly goals as you report them completed.
Like I said, most everyone has sent in about 1 -3 goals, but "Penelope" was very ambitious.
Primarily it should be your responsibility to remember to send in the rest of your monthly goals in a timely manner but I'll do my best to remind you.
If you haven't sent in your 2013 goal yet, what's keeping you?
It's a WIN-WIN contest. .

No comments:

Post a Comment