Monday, December 17, 2012

HOLIDAY DINNER AT ERIK & KRISTIN'S HOME

A couple of Saturdays ago, we went over the hill to Erik & Kristin's and had a wonderful holiday dinner. So much good food and enjoyable company as the following pictures show.



 
Table all set waiting for Ryan to return from an overnight Scout hike.
 A little Ukulele lesson.
 He's a natural.
 Fixing a drink for Grandma & Grandpa.
 No one loves deviled eggs more than Travis. So instead of handing him a "fish" they taught him to fish.
 I think you can see that Nathan is sampling the eggs.
 Kristin prepared wonderful hors d'oeuvres for our afternoon snacks and now is preparing the turkey for our dinner.It was all so yummy. That woman can cook!!!
 Dishwasher extraordinaire. Never complains. Just does it.
 A little lesson on how to play "chopsticks".
Christmas Quilt

1 comment:

  1. Great! Now I'm gonna have "My Dog Has Fleas" playing over and over in my head all the live long day. Looks DELICIOUS (the food, not the fleas).

    I think Adam might give Travis a run for his money on deviled eggs.

    Who made that beautiful quilt?

    I'm hungry now...Off to sing of fleas and work and see if I have any eggs and mayonaisse.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete