Monday, December 10, 2012

EDDY'S SMASHING DAY!

News from the Carltons.
 

Finally something I can cross off my bucket list...I was involved in a crash yesterday. I've been moonlighting as a handyman this last summer and on some weekend days during the school year. I was on my way to work when a car dashed out in front of me. I tried to swerve as best I could and I slammed on the brakes but the car was simply too close to make any difference. The other driver had to be taken to the hospital with shoulder pains and although I was very groggy and probably suffered a concussion I had Rhiannon drive me home for rest and pampering. The other driver was at fault and received a ticket and I received a pretty good welt on my noggin and a stiff neck as well. Already feeling better today but I'll be visiting the Chiropractor tomorrow. Not sure what the insurance adjuster will say but looks like there is more damage to car than it is worth :(


 

5 comments:

  1. Thank heaven you are okay! Its a good day when you can walk away from something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see that Eddy. But, at least you can cross it off the bucket list instead of kicking the bucket list. Speedy recovery brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Close call myself the other day with a befuddled driver. Be safe out there, family! Glad you're alive, Eddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eddy says thanks for the well wishes and he doing well. Still has neck pain but the doctor says he will be fine and dandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. And here on my bucket list is the goal to one day try at "Mock Apple Pie" using Ritz crackers. And no apples! How would that even work?!

    Still, it's no car accident.

    Glad you're okay!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete