Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A CRUISE TO HAWAII

A dream cruise. Over to Hawaii, around the islands and then back. NICE. January and Bob left today for 10 days. Here's a few pictures she sent from her camera.
They leave from San Francisco. That's their ship in the background.

 You can see Coit Tower in the background and the Oakland Bay Bridge.
Taking a picture from their room looking out the window. You can see January taking the picture and Bob standing to the left. They will pass under the Golden Gate Bridge.

Leaving the port.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, how GLURIOUS! Today at times I shall close my eyes and pretend I am on the cruise with them.

    And when there I shall finally fulfil my deep desire to stand at the bow and pretend that I'm flying. And Colin Firth shall be my Jack.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. January looks exceptionally pretty.

    We are a pretty people.

    P.S. Mom! Thinking of you!!!!!!!!!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete