Thursday, May 17, 2012

A NEW MILESTONE IN ARIA'S LIFE

Aria has completed her schooling at Western Nebraska.  She received her AA and is ready to move on to more adventures.  Congratulations, Aria. We're all happy for you.
As a side note, in the K&C Agle family there are 4 gradutations this year.  JP from pre-school, Sophia from Kindergarten, Mayra from High School and of course Aria.  Busy, busy, busy!

I asked Aria to write a little about this accomplishment.  Here goes!

Thank you Grandma! And I'm actually in St George right now, but nationals starts Thursday ( 5/17). We have a banquet tomorrow night and other events that we have to do before actual playing begins.

I am very proud of my accomplishment of graduating. I feel like in being a student athlete I've accomplished something in and of itself. I feel like I've grown up and completed a small chapter of my life, and now I feel more prepared to start another. Thank you for taking interest in my accomplishments no matter how small :) 

You go girl!




Aria is in the front row, 3rd from the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment