Monday, May 9, 2011

A PRINCESS AT THE PROM

Though it happened over a week ago, here are some pictures of Sashy attending the Senior Prom.  She looks absolutely beautiful and ooh la la, that dress.  Perfection!  The schedule she kept for those days leading up to the prom was gruelling, but she did it!  (The pictures and comments are borrowed from Sashy's blog, Sha Sha Speaks, which is listed over on the right side of my blog.  I encourage you to read it.  She is a wonderful writer.

To quote Sashy:  "Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. Prom. I LOVE YOU PROM!!! "

At 6:30, Curbs was knockin' on my door while my Mama was finishing lacing up my dress. And then it was show time:) ps. the teal nail polish was PERFECT!!! good job mr. c! Oh and he brought me 3 red beautiful red roses that smell divine. Guess what else he did? He brought my mom a red rose as well! He scored major points.
The night started with pictures followed by dinner at La Jolla Groves (Balsamic Vinegar Salad, Lemon Chicken, and Lemon Cake. AMAZING!!!), the dance so much crazy fun! Seriously, I've never enjoyed a dance so much before.
Last but not least, I must thank my wonderful date, Curtis.

No comments:

Post a Comment