Saturday, June 27, 2015

THE WEDDING DINNER

Dennis Sr. was always the picture taker in our family. I'm not very good and often get too caught up in the moment to remember but nevertheless, here goes.

What is so great about this picture is Ken took it as a moving panorama. We were sitting at a large four-sided table!
Mark & Jayne Tyler and their daughters, Lucy and Holly and son Harry. Katie Lifferth, Me, January, Danielle and her boyfriend Spencer and Aria.

Here I am with some of my favorite kids!

Just visiting.

January talking to Big Harry. 
Danielle and Spencer enjoying each other's company.

 Jayne and Mark Tyler.

January talking with Sashy's soon -to-be father-in-law.

 This greeted us when we arrived for the dinner party. That's Sashy's soon-to-be mother-in-law arranging the pictures.

 January talking to the happy couple.

 Dennis and Ken showing how important they are to have to take this phone call ! (jk)

1 comment:

  1. I just love wedding dinners as they are so much fun and you get to interact to so many people. I have chosen venues for weddings in Los Angeles but not sure about good dinner locations there. Can you please help me with that?

    ReplyDelete