Wednesday, April 1, 2015

GIRLS HEALTH CARDS

Continuing on with the health card thing, here's the cards I have on 3 of my girls. (Sorry Julie and Erik, before your time.)  :-(    
I have to say, my girls were not quite as accident prone as my boys.

JANUARY
Chicken Pox: There was not an inch on January you could touch that didn't have a chicken pox. Even under her nails and on the whites of her eyes! We took turns staying awake all night to make sure she didn't scratch!
Hernia: I was reading a story to her on the bed when I noticed this "bulge". Took her to the doctor the next day where he said it was a hernia, probably caused during her birth.

 About that age when you are getting all those shots.

 No accident here, but there certainly is the potential.

 About the age she had her "first" driving lesson. (hee hee)

Return from a mud run. Certainly could have picked up some germs, but never did!

CAROL
 Measles: Carol was just one big mass of red bumps all over her little body.
Appendicitis: The day after Easter Carol complained of a stomach ache. I attributed it to too much Easter candy, but the complaining got louder and more severe as the day wore on, so we finally decided it was serious. We drove into Honolulu and there they told us we were none too soon because it was about to burst.. You know that saying, "I told you I was sick!!!

 At the beach with her Daddy.

 Add about 8 or 9 years to this Easter and you have the following results.

 Note the cute poster on the wall her friends made.

 And lots of flowers (but not on that dress. . . what was I thinking?????)

 Certainly the potential for an accident!


With that famous car that she won!

RUTH

Chicken Pox: What more can I say. It was a terrible time!
Cracked wrist: Thank goodness we have strong bones. Very few breaks, but  . . .
Teeth: Those teeth of hers were pretty stubborn.
(over) All it says is she got braces.
   
 The potential for an accident, but nothing happened.

 Arm in a cast for several weeks.

 S C A R R Y!

Once the braces went on, good-bye to the French horn and the trumpet!

1 comment:

  1. I so enjoy reading these cards of your kids. I love, love, love all the old photos!

    ReplyDelete