Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year to my family and friends.



I'm very excited for this new year.  Yesterday I had my second round of laser treatment on my back, and this morning when I awakened, I could tell a distinct difference. The doctor said by two weeks, I should be feeling no pain. I'm on my way and couldn't be happier. Thanks for all your prayers and concerns. I'll keep you updated.

RESOLUTIONS:
There are two camps for making New Year's Resolutions. 
1. I don't make resolutions because I never keep them.
2. I LOVE making resolutions.

I fall in the second camp. I think it is always good to try and improve oneself. Making a resolution and WRITING it down and checking your progress is a good thing. Reasonable resolutions that are attainable can't help but make you a better person. 

I'm spending the day giving this a lot of thought. Since my back seems to be on the upward track, I feel so much more optimistic about life and am ready to conquer the world! 

Here's to a wonderful New Year. I'm thrilled that 2014 is OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment