Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DRUM LINE CONTINUED

We watched a couple of more performances and then left to go eat lunch (Nate stayed with his group and had lunch there).

 We drove to a shopping center and Erik treated us to lunch. 
I snapped this picture as we walked to the restaurant.

 Travis and Lindsey ordered shrimp and chips and Erik and I had swordfish.
The presentations were beautiful.

We returned to pick up Nate and then headed to my house. The "incliner" said, "try me"! 







  
 Erik snapped a selfie and did a good job of it.


 Nathan's shirt fell off.

 It didn't stop him from doing set-ups.
 Nate wearing his Drumline shirt.

 Dad "spotting" Lindsey.


The avocado tree isn't challenging enough anymore.
It was on to the big pine.

3 comments:

  1. ERIK: Coolest. Shoes. EVER. LOVE them! What's that on the plate with the swordfish? Looks like, dare I say...Pork Belly? It's probably not. I mean, "Here's your healthy swordfish! And some PORK BELLY! Eat up!" But that's what it looks like. Although I've never actually seen pork belly in person...a person can DREAM though, can't they?

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it is pork. Slab bacon. I tried eating a little bite of the lean part, but uh-uh. Not for me. Along with that healthy swordfish, is mac n cheese in a teeny little cast iron pan. So cute and really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a great time at the drumline competition and visiting with Mom. The kids loved the incliner and hanging out. It was a fun day and was a great way to spend the day with Mom.

    ReplyDelete