Thursday, August 29, 2013

HE'S OFF AND RUNNING!

Davis is now a full fledged missionary. He entered the Mission Training Center (MTC) on Wednesday.

  Ken wrote this on Facebook about his oldest son.

8/28/2013. I've been thinking about this day for quite some time. Davis Agle is now Elder Davis and in about 6 hours enters into this amazingly place known as the MTC, a portal to Adventure. I'm hoping for the best of everything for him. The ups and even those inevitable downs, but hopefully mostly ups. Best of everything Davis.
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

And Coppelia wrote this on her Facebook:

I feel a little bit like I did the first time Davis went to camp. But, he is Elder Davis Agle now and not a little boy. Much thanks to his host missionary Jimmy, a happy and energetic young man from the South Pacific who told me, "Don't worry, I will take good care of your Son! He will have the most fun of his life." Could a mother ask for more?  feeling happy.

Jimmy, who is going to see that Davis is well taken care of.

1 comment:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL family! And thank goodness for Jimmy. He would make me feel better too...It's happening!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete