Monday, May 27, 2013

I LEARNED A NEW TRICK


Dennis Jr. has been here for a few days, tuning up our computers, hanging pictures, taking us to dinner, and generally just spending some time with 'the folks'.

 I'm going to try to use a hint he gave me on how to include a "link".
Let me know if it works! (You have to click on the "here" below)

Ruth has a wonderful blog and you may or may not have seen it. She's talking about the dolls that she restores to a new life, her book which will be available soon, and I must say it is W O N D E R F U L.




You can read about Elsie, a doll she restored here

1 comment:

  1. You're better than me, Mom! I tried to guess how to do that very trick yesterday and FAILED. And now here you are, doing it!

    CONGRATS! A good teacher helps!

    XOXOXOX

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete