Friday, March 1, 2013

VALENTINE'S DAY

I think the Carleton's win for best Valentine's dinner. So clever. Here's what Rhiannon wrote:

For Valentine's day this year we had a dinner by courses. We started with various appetizers then had salad, homemade tomato soup, then crusted tilapia with red potatoes and green beans. By the end of the meal we were to full to even think about dessert.





 I think that was Eddy and Rhiannon 13 years ago.
 
 I'll bet Declan helped set the table.

 Even the chandelier and china cabinet got into the act.
 



Each child got a little present to open. Archy got a motorized boat for the bathtub. After the appetizer Archy decided he couldn't wait to try it out and he disappeared to the bath for the rest of the meal. It was a fun day for all!


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with all the craftiness and creativity. Way to go you guys! I should take lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete