Sunday, March 17, 2013

COPPELIA 'S BIRTHDAY UPDATE

Here's a report from Coppelia on her special day:
 
This birthday was one of the best I have ever had. It started with my husband getting a flight home from Florida a day early so he could be with me. It was a tough journey--a late night flight and a flight attendant spilt a glass of wine down his back.  But, he made it and got to be the first one to wish me happy birthday. What a guy!

In the morning, Sophie, Aria and I went to a day spa and had pedicures and facials.
 (If I had to guess, Sophie's toes, Coppelia's and Aria's)
 

We had strawberry shortcake and cream for my B-day cake. I got earrings, workout and a great candle. And just when I thought it couldn’t get to be a better afternoon the doorbell rang with gorgeous flowers and chocolates. Thank you Mom and Dad Padgett.


 It was a blast. Then we got home to see the new suits that Davis bought with his Dad.  The boys put up my café lights on the back deck and took down all the Christmas lights.

To make things even better it was a birthday of accomplishment. The day before I finished my novel. I am a whole 10 pounds down from January. And JP learned to ride a bike. It is a busy world.

I am very blessed to have good health and loving people around me. Thank you all. Coppelia


Sounds like a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment