Monday, January 7, 2013

WINTER, WINTER, EVERYWHERE

In Iowa from Julie:
Here are a few photos of our bird feeder.....we spend a lot of time watching birds and this has provided an good opportunity to keep warm while we watch the birds.

It's nice Scott is tall enough to fill the bird feeder with ease.

Bluejay?
 
There isn't anything much prettier than a Cardinal in the winter.
 
Looks like they are happy to share (unlike hummingbirds!)
 

 The photos were taken from our kitchen window.  In the photo of the tree by the garage there are 3 Cardinals - we have about 5 or 6 that have been staying in our backyard.

 That's all folks!

I am relieved that Christmas is over and that I can take a couple of days off.  It was super busy and my arm is happy for the rest! (Julie injured her arm a few months ago) Today I decorated a mirror with shells I bought from the dollar store.  I will send some more photos later on.

1 comment:

  1. I can see why people love the Cardinals. They are amazing. I'm not sure I've ever seen a real one. But this is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete