Saturday, October 27, 2012

MORE THESPIANS IN THE FAMILY

Here's an invitation Coppelia sent out.
I want to invite all our friends and family to see Nathan and Steven Agle in their first stage performance in the Merit Academy High School Play. The play is a comedy called "The Curious Savage" and its wonderful. (Yes, I'm a Mom but its true.) Performances are at the school (located down from Reagan in Springville towards Wal-Mart). Dates are October 24, 26, 29 and November 2 at 7:00 p.m. There is also one matinee on Saturday October 27 at 2:00 p.m.

I really hope you can find time to come support the boys. They have worked hours after school for months. It will be a great experience.

Well they've had their opening night and the play was a huge success.  From these pictures you can certainly see why.

 Great Set.
 Great costumes.
 That bear must have an important part in the play.
 I'm as tall as you!
 Can you find the bear?
 The Director, Steven, Coppelia and Aunt Suzanne.
 Nathan with the director.
Check out Coppelia & Suzanne in the background.
Post show meet and greet.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great cast, especially Steven and Nathan and a great set. I really do wish I could see it. I am very proud of my Grandson's!
    Grandpa Agle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun and challenging show. Seems like their school has a good drama department. Both Agle young men did a great job and had a ton of lines. Looking forward to seeing them in more shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me tell you, theater arts saved my life! So happy to see others getting such joy from it, and what a great production! Super nifty set - wish I could come!

    Break a leg!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete