Wednesday, August 22, 2012

FATHER-DAUGHTER OUTING

Recently Ken and Sophia went on a Father/Daughter camping trip. From these pictures you can see it was a great success!  Here's what Ken and Sophie wrote:

We had our ward's Daddy/Daughter campout. 

This is Sophie's take on the campout. 
"It was fun. We got to sleep in tents. We got to go on a boat that actually worked. It was really fun going on the boat. During the evening, we had a wonderful dream about Princesses and mermaids. We had a campfire and played games. The best part was me jumping into the water. Plus, I got to catch a fish. I fell off the boat, but I'm okay." 
 







(Ken) Sophie catches a fish. She reeled him in and then set him free. We'll see if he comes back to establish true love.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I sure do love my uncle and cousin! So adorable. Glad they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete