Sunday, February 26, 2012

SANTA CLAUS, INDIANA

What do you do if your plane is delayed and you can't get home for the weekend?  You drive to Indiana and visit Santa Clause, Indiana.

















And then you head to Bowling Green, Kentucky where in Ken's words,

"I'm making the most of my weekend here in Kentucky. Found out that Bowling Green KY isn't where Bowling Green University is located (that's in Ohio), but it is where the National Corvette Museum is located. I have to say, I'm not a huge Corvette fan, but I could become one rather easily. Check out the '63 Corvette. I coveted just slightly. I think the 1953 would have been a lovely 16/17th birthday present for you Mom."

(Me too, Ken.  Sorry the pictures didn't come out on my computer, but I can see them in my memory's mind!)


No comments:

Post a Comment